Saturday, November 7, 2009

NFL Week 9

The New York Giants will play at home against the San Diego Chargers and the New York Jets have a bye week. The Giants have lost 3 in a row and have looked terrible especially defensively. Eli Manning has looked bad and you have to wonder about his foot although he say's he is fine. They really need a win this week. I am going to say they are going to win this game because San Diego doesn't travel well and although they are talented they are a flawed team. I am going with Giants 24- Chargers 17. I think the Giants will go back to what they do best running the ball and playing good hard defense. I think the defense will be helped by getting Aaron Ross, Chris Canty and Michael Boley back and will really be upset and flying around the field. The Jets are off this week so nothing to go over there. I have to find another game and I am going to go with Dallas defeating Philadelphia, I don't think Philly is as good as they looked against the Giants and the Cowboys are playing really well. I am going to say Dallas 30- Philly 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template