Saturday, July 25, 2009

Game 97: Athletics at Yankees

Here is the link to the notes and lineup via Peter Abraham's Lohud Yankees Blog. It is a beautiful day out and I want to get out there in the sun and do some swimming so that is why I left the link instead of typing everything out. The Yankees are rolling and going for their 9th straight this afternoon. Andy Pettitte will try and make it 2 straight strong starts after 2 straight bad ones before the break. The Yankees ended Hope Week yesterday and I am sure all you Yankee fans out there know about this. I am not just saying this because I am a Yankees fan but they do these things right. It was a tremendous week for them being out there in the community doing all these good things and all the players and staff were involved and they also went 5-0 during this time. I don't know if it is coincidence or not but there seems to be a lot of good karma going around and maybe that is helping. The trade talks are heating up with Matt Holliday going to the Cardinals yesterday, this was a good move for them for right now because they have protection for Pujols in the lineup and they should win that division now and who knows once you get to the postseason especially in the NL. Roy Halladay seems on his way to Philidelphia which will really make Mets fans sad but nothing has happened as of yet. The Yankees I am sure are working the phones, I know they inquired into Cliff Lee but the price is too high, I would look for a Jarrod Washburn or someone like that and it may even happen after the deadline in a waiver deal. Everyone go out and enjoy the day and hope the Yankees get another win. Game 97: Athletics at Yankees Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template