Sunday, September 13, 2009

Are you ready for some football?

The football season starts today locally with the Jets and Giants both in action. This blog is called Yanks and More so I have to start covering the football as well although my main focus will be the Yanks and baseball as we are nearing the playoffs and hopefully a world series run for the New York Yankees. I am going to do a quick preview. The Giants take on the Redskins at home and I would expect a tough defensive battle. The Giants will run the ball as lot and try to control the clock. I would expect the Giants to win 17-10 somewhere in that range. The Jets start a new era with Rex Ryan and Mark Sanchez. I would expect the Jets to be competitive this season but don't get too excited. This is going to be about growth and the future. I think Sanchez could be very good and should be the franchise quarterback for a long time but lets see how he develops. The game today in Texas against the Texans will be very e tough. I would say then Texans win 24-21. I will start going more in depth next week with the games and tonight or tomorrow will have the postgame recaps and reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template