Sunday, February 1, 2009

The American Idle Speaks

The great Carl Pavano had something to say about Joe Torre and his book. Here are the quotes: "I am extremely disappointed that someone I had a lot of respect for would make these types of comments in his upcoming book." "I wish nothing but the best for him and my former Yankee teammates but with that said it does explain why I haven't recieved any christmas cards from Joe in the last few years." I don't think there are too many people that are happy with Torre right now in NY but this guy should just shut his mouth and have absolutely nothing to say. He stole $40million from the Yankees and yes I would consider it theft. He is as much of a fraud as Joe Torre if not more, this is just unbelievable how clueless the American Idle is also. Melky Cabrera is out of minor league options according to MLB trade rumors meaning that he can't be sent down to the minors without first passing through waivers. Chad Jennings of http://community.thetimes-tribune.com/blogs/yankees/ has a update on Alan Horne who is one of the Yankees top pitching prospects. He is throwing 50 times from 120 feet and said he expects to throw off a mound soon. He will most likely stay down in Tampa for extended spring training or in A as he is coming off a shoulder injury. If he is healthy though he will be in AAA by May I would say at the latest and will be an extra guy for more depth if there are injuries or ineffectiveness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for joining my MLB.com Super Bowl Liveblog! Keep the comments coming over there - will check out your blog.

    Mark/MLB.com
    http://mlblogs.mlblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template