Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ways to follow this Blog

Hey everyone thanks for the continued support. I just want to let you know there are a couple of other ways you can follow this blog. You can join Yanks and More group on facebook where we can get a lot of people to join and have discussions on the boards and do some other things if we get enough people so please let everyone you know know about that and also on Twitter. I can be followed at Gmarchesej so come check me out there as well. I appreciate all the continued support and anymore support I can get. I want to make these groups a great place for Yankee fans and sports fans in general to come and socialize and discuss different things so come on over to facebook and join the group. I hope to see you all over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template