Thursday, February 12, 2009

Favre Calling It Quits

I know im a little late on this as I have been focused on baseball but Brett Favre has finally retired. I know we have been down this road before but it looks like it is real this time. Brett Favre is probably a hall of fame quarterback but he didn't have too great a season with the Jets in his final season. He was rushed into a new system after all the drama with Green Bay and probably should of just stayed home. The Jets are now in a better place because they can plan for the future and not be held hostage by Brett. The Jets though do need a QB and may go threw a growing period with a new head coach and new QB. It will be interesting to see if they go with one of the young kids or bring someone in or draft another QB. I think I would give Clemmans a chance and see what you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template