Thursday, July 2, 2009

Blog Contest

Here is a picture of the book that I will be giving away to one lucky winner. It really is a great book for an individual or the whole family, it is a collectible but is a coloring book with puzzles, connect the dots and other fun games. If you are a fan of the Yankees this is a great book to have especially for the children. The illustrations are really dead on with all the new players and old ones also, you can read, color, play games, puzzles, trivia and more. I would urge everyone to check it out more at www.YankeesColoringBook.com and you can also look up the company at www.HawksNestPublishing.com If you are interested in the book you can order it through these websites, so I would urge everyone to get in on trying to win this book and if not then go ahead and check it out on these websites and order it for yourself or others in the family.

The way this contest is going to work is I need everyone to email me at Gmarchesej@aol.com, the first person to answer these questions correctly will win the book.

I want to know who was the last Yankee to hit for the cycle??

Who holds the record for most hits in a season by a Yankee??

Who had the lowest era in a season for the Yankees??

I think these are pretty tough questions but I am not asking the particulars just the names so go ahead get to work and send me the emails and the first one I see answer it correctly will be mailed the book. Good luck, I probably won't open the emails to tomorrow but hopefully you will find out then if you won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template