Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mike Scioscia trash talking

Mike Scioscia manager of the Anaheim Angels who lost to the Yankees in the ALCS this past season had some words about the Yankees. He was speaking at a fundraiser recently and said this " I don't care if the Yankees go out and spend 350 million next year, we are going to beat them because we have the team." I don't know if he forgot that the Yankees knocked them out of the playoffs and went on to win the World Series. I also find it funny he is talking this early, the hotstove didn't really even kick off yet and he is opening his mouth. I understand being confident in your team and your abilities but you don't even know what the teams are going to look like at this point. I also question him basically saying the Yankees and Angels are the two best teams and will be in the ALCS again next year. I think this is very interesting stuff, maybe he said it in joking but this is what we know coming out of the Orange County Register.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template