Sunday, November 15, 2009

NFL Week 10

The New York Giants have a bye week so at least we know they can't lose. In all seriousness hopefully they can rest up get some guys back and start playing winning Giants football again next week. The New York Jets take on the Jacksonville Jaguars. I am going to pick the Jets in this game coming off their own bye week. I think this is an interesting game, both teams are 4-4 but the Jags are a young team that does make a lot of mistakes but they aren't a bad football team. The Jets have the rookie coach and rookie QB but it is time for them to step up and make a second half run to the playoffs. I think the Jets will win a close one today by the score of 21-17. I am going to go with the marquee game of the day for my other pick. The Colts and Patriots who have had so many great battles over the years. Peyton Manning and the Colts are rolling along at 8-0 and the Patriots are 6-2 with Tom Brady back. I think this is a offensive game but Bill Belicheck will figure out enough to slow down or at least make Peyton make a mistake or two. I am going out on a limb and picking the Patriots by the score of 34-31. Enjoy your Sunday everyone, it is a beautiful day and hopefully everyone goes out a little bit. If you are a Jets fan good luck and then everyone will be settled in tonight to watch the big game. I will have a recap later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template