Saturday, February 6, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

The Super Bowl is tomorrow at 6:25PM from Miami,Florida. It looks like it will be a very good game. I think this will be a high scoring shootout type game. I could see it being who ever has the ball last will win. I am picking the Colts to win but I could see the Saints winning also. I think Reggie Bush could be the X factor as he could break a punt return or a run or catch some passes and break loose. I think if the Saints play the way they did against the Vikings they may lose big, they can't expect the Colts to turn the ball over 5 times. As in any football game turnovers will be a huge key. I am going to pick the Colts to win 42-35. What does everyone else think, lets discuss the game and get some predictions in the comments section. I am just hoping for a good game as I have no real rooting interest although I would like to see Peyton and the Colts win another one. Does anyone have any thoughts on the halftime show?? commercials?? The pregame with Carrie Underwood doing the national anthem and Daughtry performing??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template