Saturday, May 16, 2009

My day with Bernie Williams

Here I am meeting Bernie Williams today at a mall in New Jersey. He was a great guy, I thanked him for all the great memories and he said no problem man and shook my hand. This was a great thrill for me as Bernie is a class act and of course a great Yankee. I am happy that Bernie is able to have a successful second career, not too many people can have 2 careers like he did and has. Bernie Williams walked out the back employees door as this event was held at FYE and the crowd erupted and started chanting Bernie. I can't imagine what a thrill it is to still get that kind of support but all of these guys that won the 4 world titles have that although I would say Bernie is near the top in the support of the fans if not at the top now that Mattingly has moved on. I got his autograph and CD and will enjoy that. I hope you guys enjoy the picture of me and Bernie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template