Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year, New Blog

Happy New Year everyone, it's back to reality now after the holidays. I want to thank all of my loyal readers and followers and for those new ones that have been coming on board. I started this blog over a year ago now and I have some ideas for this second year of the blog, i strive to be better and better everyday and I hope you stick with me and suggest this blog to others. I would love to get more discussion going in this new year and maybe some more chats. I am always open to suggestions and would love to hear from you via email or by posting under the blog posts. If you aren't already a follower through facebook or twitter you can also follow me on there, you can do that by clicking on the widgets to the right of the blog posts. I have already enacted one change on this blog, you can see that I have scrapped the traditional template and replaced it with a what I think is much better looking baseball template. I would love to hear from you on what you think of this new look. I believe it is more appealing and easier to follow the blog. Thanks for indulging me, now back to business. Jason Bay is officially a met as he passed his physical. There will be a press conference tomorrow at 11AM at Citi Field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template