Monday, January 5, 2009

Spring Training Tickets

If anyone is going down to Florida for Spring Training tickets will be going on sale on Friday at 9:00AM. I have personally been down to spring training about 3 times. The last time I went a couple years ago was just solely to go to spring training. I saw the Yankees at Legends Field,in Tampas training site,in Lakeland against Detroit. I also went down to Port St Lucie and saw the Mets, my grandmother lives about 10 minutes from the stadium. I also visited the Astros in Kissimee and I have been to Disney where the Braves are. It is a great time, sit back relax, take in some sun and just enjoy baseball, not caring about if its a win or loss. Legends Field is very difficult to get autographs, very high security for the Yanks, better off seeing them on the road. If you go to the minor league fields, behind Legends Field or across the street behind the football stadium you have a better chance, but you will mostly only get prospects there. Legends Field is a very nice stadium to see, if you haven't gone before you have to go at least once. There are plenty of games and other then the Yankees you shouldn't have a problem getting tickets, but if your going to see the Yanks hurry and get them right away or they will be gone. It really is amazing I get to talk about Spring Training already, i am so excited to get the 09 season started. It should be a great one for the Yanks. If you go to Yankees.com they have all the ticket information you need for Spring Training.

2 comments:

  1. Going to spring training games are alot of fun. I also went to some games a few years ago. I traveled all over Florida to watch. I even went to see the Mets at Port St Lucie. The friend I was with also has a grandmother that lives right down the road from the stadium. I met Sweeny Murti. How about you? I also Michael Kay. He was a jerk. He wouldn't acknowledge us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes now that I think about it Sweeny Murti was a really cool dude, but Michael Kay was very rude. He didn't want to acknowledge anyone at all. Yeah it really is great fun.

    ReplyDelete

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template