Sunday, November 23, 2008

Jets/Giants

Ok I have to admit it, the Jets finally impressed me. What a win in beating the previously unbeaten Titans in Tennesee. I am sure this week the talk of the Jets/Giants Super Bowl will start heating up again, as for me I prefer to just say they will both be in the playoffs and lets see what happens from there. The Giants just continue to roll along, not much to say about them. What other team can lose their #1 RB and WR and not miss a beat. What a game for Domenick Hixon who had 260+ all purpose yards. They have been running the ball like crazy for the last few weeks and now today Arizona took away the run and they just threw it all over. I dont know how you can beat them without them beating themselves,this is one amazing run the Giants are on, not only are they 6-0 at home this year, they have now won 15 of their last 16 on the road. Carolina lost today so they have a 2 game lead with 5 to go for the 1 seed, on the Bucs also. I think this should do it for the posts for today,if anything major breaks i will post it otherwise i will be back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template