Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Joe Torre

I don't want to keep pouncing on this, but it is the big topic right now. The more I hear about Joe Torres book the more sick I get. This guy is nothing but a phony a total hypocrite. How can he go against Wells for writing a book and then he goes and does the same thing. How does he think his players now will trust him. I saw an interesting interview with Jeff Nelson on the MLB networks hot stove show tonight. He said he can't believe that Joe would do this when its known what is in the clubhouse stays there. He said he has plenty to say but he would never write a book like that. He also said the Yankees let him go after 2000 when he helped them win 4 world series and he wasn't really bitter, he figured hey I won 4 titles with them and it was great. Tyler Kepner of the NY times bats blog has some interesting stuff about the book http://bats.blogs.nytimes.com/ Have fun reading this and let me know what you think in the comments under the post. I hope this may be the end of me writing about this subject but the way its going who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template