Monday, February 16, 2009

Mets info

This is for all my Mets friends out there. I forgot to post this the other day, Jerry Manuel had some interesting things to say. He spoke about batting Jose Reyes third in the lineup and putting Luis Castillo at leadoff and Beltran as his number 2 hitter. When asked what Jose Reyes would think he pretty much said it doesn't matter, im the manager and if I feel thats best for the team then thats what is going to happen. I do like his attitude with that, too many of these players get what they want and it shouldn't be that way. I am sure it will be fun when Jose Reyes gets to camp and talks to the manager about this. I just want to let all of you Mets fans know that I will be trying to do more updates about the Mets in Spring Training and I have some plans for when the season begins so look out for that. This is old news but the Mets also signed Livan Hernandez to a minor deal to try and compete for the fifth spot in the rotation against Freddy Garcia,Jonathan Niese,Tim Redding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template