Saturday, April 4, 2009

Getting ready for the game

I am about to head out to the stadium and I will have a lot more later on when I get back. I do not have the lineups or anything because its too early but it should pretty much be the same as yesterday until the 5th inning. AJ Burnett gets the start and Andy Pettitte will pitch the second half. I will be looking to see how much more room there is, where everything is, where I will be sitting etc. I am very excited to be going and can't wait not only to get out there but for Monday and the season to begin. I know it doesn't matter but once again with yesterdays victory the Yankees have now won 9 in a row again, maybe they need to lose today before starting the season, it kind of makes me nervous. I will be back later on with much much more, remember to check back and for anyone heading out also, have fun and don't worry the weather is going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template