Saturday, June 13, 2009

Things getting feisty tonight

We had Brian Bruney talking again and now K-rod fired back saying "He needs to keep his mouth shut and do his job." "If he was a big guy I would probably pay attention, If he was someone big like Mariano, I'd respect that. But if I don't know who he is I don't listen." "Instead of sending a message through the paper next time when he sees me at Citi Field come up to me and say it to my face. Don't be sending a message through the media. I don't even know who that guy is, somewhere in Double A? I believe he hasn't even pitched one full season, he is always on the DL and that is all I know right now." He say's he doesn't know who he is but knows that he is always hurt that is pretty funny to me. There are others who don't like K-rod including MO but I don't know what got Bruney started on this and why it would matter. Brad Penny also reacted tonight to Joe Girardi saying he intentionally threw at A-rod the other night. "I don't give two f---s what Joe Girardi says. I am coming inside, I don't care. Anybody can say that, we can say it about the time they hit our guys. I am just trying to pitch inside. Maybe he should worry about managing and let the umpire crew do their job." Wow it seems the Yankees are fired up and got others fired up, maybe this will lead to the Yankees playing well again I hope or could this all be nonsense and distract them, only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template