Thursday, July 30, 2009

Manny and Big Papi on List

Is anyone really suprised that Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz were on the list from 2003? I just wonder what this means to them, Big Papi came out earlier in the year and said that anyone that is caught should be suspended for the whole year, I wonder if he thinks that now. I wonder where Curt Shilling is considering he is so against it but it was happening right under his nose, he may even be involved for all we know. I wonder though will these guys get the same treatment that A-rod got earlier in the year having to do the ESPN interview and having the press all over him, the funny thing is the injury actually helped him because since he came back you don't really hear much about the steroids, I wonder if they will still yell at him in Fenway Park about that, always seemed pretty hypocritical to me. I think this whole thing is crazy that they leaked the names that were supposed to remain confidential but they may as well just let them all out now, I really don't like this little by little stuff so the story never truly goes away. I wonder what anyone else thinks about this, chime in with your thoughts in the comments section and keep this debate going.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if the Boston fans still believe that the Yankees WS championships are still tainted?

    ReplyDelete

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template