Saturday, September 26, 2009

Football Sunday and Picks

I know this blog has mostly focused on the Yankees but I try and do the Giants and Jets on the weekends and I am going to try something new. The thing I will try to do is my NFL picks which will be me picking the Giants, Jets and then a random game every week and we will see how I do. I would also love some comments and feedback to this. I think we can all play along and see how I do and everyone else. The Giants head down to Tampa to take on a Bucaneers team that is 0-2 but can score some points. The Giants defense is extremely banged up with Justin Tuck likely out and Aaron Ross, Kevin Dockery and Kenny Philips all out in the secondary. Chris Canty also will be out once again. I do think the Giants will score a lot of points against the Tampa defense though and probably get the running game going finally. I expect Brandon Jacobs to have a big game. I am going to pick the Giants on this one and go with Giants 34-Tampa 24. The Jets are coming off a good and very emotional win against the Patriots and they will be playing a desperate Tenessee Titans team. I think this will be a tough hard fought battle. I think the Jets will score some points but Sanchez will have a tough game and that the Titans will actually score some points. Tenessee is familiar with Rex Ryan's defense and that is an advantage. I expect a low scoring game, I am going to go with Tenessee-20 Jets-14. My random pick for the week is going to be Indianapolis-31- Arizona-28 That will wrap up my picks for NFL week 3, I hope you enjoy this new portion of the blog and I will continue to do this for the rest of the NFL season. It will be interesting to see the Jets and Giants both playing at 1 tomorrow with the Yom Kippur Jewish Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template