Sunday, October 25, 2009

NFL Week 7

The New York Jets will be in Oakland to take on the Raiders and the New York Giants will be at home on Sunday night football to play the Arizona Cardinals. I will start with the Jets since they are playing early today. I just don't see how they lose this game but of course no one thought they would lose to the Bills last week. I think you will see a fired up Jets team and I expect their defense to just go wild and not allow much. I am going to pick the Jets to win 24-10. The Giants also should be fired up coming off a embarrassing performance in New Orleans last week where the defense was just torched. I expect them to have made adjustments and to blitz more to get in the QB face. I think the Giants are going to win this game but it won't be easy. If the Giants can run the ball well and control the clock that will also help so the defense will get some rest. I will pick the Giants 31-24. I am not going to pick a random game this week as I have just been too busy with the ALCS and the Yankees. I did not have a good week last week as I lost with both the JEts and Giants and now I am 5-4 on the season. I am looking to rebound with the hometown teams this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template