Saturday, November 21, 2009

NFL Week 11

The New York Giants are coming off of their buy week needing a win. They are playing the Atlanta Falcons at home and at 5-4 with a 4 game losing streak this is as close to a must win as you are going to get. The Giants just found out yesterday also that they would be without their defensive leader Antonio Pierce for possibly the rest of the season, he has a bulging disk in his neck. Chase Blackburn will take over for him. I see the Giants really getting back to their strength which is running the ball and controlling the clock. Danny Ware is back now and I think they will get the 3 headed monster going again a lot like they did last year. Eli Manning has had a foot problem so I am not sure if that has hurt him or he hasn't played well. The Giants defense needs to step it up also. I am going to say the Giants come out flying and they will win this game. Giants 28 Falcons 20 is my prediction. The Jets will be heading up to New England to face the Patriots after coming off a tough loss to Jacksonville at home and Rex Ryan making a impassioned speech in which he cried to his team. I just don't see the Jets beating the Patriots again especially in Foxborough. I think the Jets season basically ended last week when they lost and a loss here will really basically end it for them. I don't think Mark Sanchez will fair too well in this environment and I really see the Patriots putting a beating on the Jets. I am going to go with Patriots 31 Jets 17. I am not going to pick another game this week as I haven't really looked at the games other then the local teams. We will have a special thanksgiving special with 3 picks on Thursday. Enjoy the games everyone and hopefully the local teams will get back on the winning track.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template