Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jorge Posada Doing Well

I am sorry that the last post was so long but there was a lot of things to get to today and notice nothing about steroids which is great. I wanted to write this about Jorge Posada seperate because I think this is so important. It was a good sign today that Posada ended up throwing from 220 feet. " I threw a lot today," he said. " It feels a little better everyday. Tony Pena who is the catching coach as well as bench coach loves it and it feels good coming out of my hand. There's no pain and I feel stronger." Posada estimates he is at 85 percent. He wouldn't even be close to 100 percent at this point if he didn't have surgery so this is a great sign. Jorge is the fiery leader and you just don't find too many catchers that can hit like him so yes he is a huge deal. I am feeling more and more confident he will be fine but lets see how he is when he starts catching in games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template