Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Non Arod Talk Wow

I am so happy to finally be writing about something non Arod related. I am saying this though and still mentioning Arod, we just can't escape from it. I am going to get to it now that thats out of my system. I want to thank Peter Abraham for this information, Brian Bruney and Jonathan Albaladejo were both at the workout this morning. Brian Bruney was still trim and looked great, Pete thinks he will be a big part of the puzzle and so do I. A lot of people forget that he was hurt for most of the year last year and when he did pitch he was dominating. I expect Bruney to be the main setup guy at least at the beginning for MO. Albaladejo was definitely a forgotten man, he pitched pretty well before he got hurt and had an absolutely great winter season. I think he is in the mix amongst the other bullpen arms. The Yankees are really stacked in the bullpen and it will be a great race to see who makes it out of spring training other then MO,Bruney,Marte. There is some good news about Jorge Posada, he has been showing good pop in the batting cage and also it seems to be a good sign that he is coming up and throwing out of the crouch. The Yankees of course will be cautious with him but he should be ready to go on opening day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template