Monday, February 9, 2009

Some Yankees Reaction to Arod

Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada both spoke today from the Yankees minor league complex in Tampa,Florida. "You have to give him the benefit of the doubt" Jeter told reporters. "My initial reaction is let him respond,give him the respect to respond to it before you pass judgement." "Yeah of course everyone was shocked by it, you have to find out both sides of the story before you make an assessment." Jorge Posada had this to say, "I've gotta say Alex is my teammate and is going to be my friend forever." "I'm going to support him any way that I can." Jorge said that he had sent Alex a text message but hasn't heard back from him yet. Derek Jeter wouldn't say if he has tried to contact him. Asked if they were concerned about being on the list here is what they had to say. Derek Jeter-"Why would I worry about being on the list." Jorge Posada-"I hope not, i think I have dont things right." I don't like Posadas quote there, doesn't sound too convincing but hey I don't know anymore, they were all taking it as far as im concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template