Thursday, March 19, 2009

Yankees lineup for tonights game

Here is the Yankees lineup for tonights game. 1. Posada(c) 2.Damon(lf) 3.Swisher(1b) 4. Matsui(dh) 5. Nady(rf) 6. Ransom(3b) 7. Cabrera(cf) 8. Berroa(2b) 9. Pena(ss) AJ Burnett gets the start against his former team followed by MO, Edwar Ramirez and Dan Giese. Don't forget the game is on YES tonight at 7:00pm. I don't know if anyone is going to the Cubs games to open the stadium April 3 and 4th but they went on presale today for the season ticket holders and will go on sale for everyone else I believe March 27th. I am pretty sure they will sell out by then, what I don't understand is why full season ticket holders get first dibs on the extra tickets, they already have them all including the Cubs games, it doesn't seem fair to me. If anyone has an opinion on this or some more information I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template