Friday, April 17, 2009

Minor league revision and some other thoughts

I want to apologize for a mistake I made in my minor league post. The Scranton Yankees are 8-0 not 7-0, I should of known better but mistakes happen and I will make sure to pay closer attention. I don't think the Yankees are going to carry thirteen pitchers all season and I would have to assume they will eventually carry another outfielder to make up for Nady being out. Shelly Duncan is looking good, batting 333 so far this year, does he get another shot?? The problem with him is he is off the 40 man roster but if Nady goes on the sixty day DL the problem is solved. I know that fifth outfielder won't be used much but I think he may be the perfect guy as he can also play firstbase and the outfield and he brings that energy much like Nick Swisher does. I know Joe Girardi was in meetings after the game so I wonder if today any roster changes will be happening or if they will wait, I also wonder if A-rod is coming back a lot sooner then we think and that is what they were meeting about, we will see soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template