Saturday, April 18, 2009

Yankees vs Indians

I don't have the lineups for todays game and may not in the next half hour before I head out to the stadium. If I don't have them I will try and post them through the mobile feed. I do have some pregame news though, Anthony Claggett has been called up to NY, not sure who is being sent down but we should know that soon enough. Chien-Ming Wang gets the start and better be a lot better then he was in his other two starts, if not I think there is a chance he gets sent down to work things out and maybe we could see Phil Hughes come up, that is just my guess, there is no talk of it. Gary Sheffield hit his 500th homerun last night for the Mets. There is a story out today that Jed Lowrie the Red Sox SS may miss the rest of the year with a wrist injury, stay tuned for more information on that. I will try and be back with the lineups before I leave but if not check back later for some live mobile updates from the Stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template