Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Joba Chamberlain

I thank Peter Abraham of the Journal news for giving me this idea. Joba Chamberlain and Jon Lester will be appearing together at a function at Sacred Heart University on Tuesday January 27,2009. It will be interesting to see if Joba is the same guy or if he has changed since his DUI arrest. I think he will be the same guy but maybe a little less cocky. I like Joba a lot and he is super important to the Yankees future, in time he will be one of their aces. I met him right before he came up to the Yankees down in Trenton and he was just wonderful. He stayed and signed every autograph, it took probably a good hour. He chatted to everyone, i even told him we will see you soon in NY and he said I hope so. He was just a great kid and it was wonderful meeting him. I think back to me when i was his age without the spotlight on me. What dumb things did I do, im sure many of you can think the same thing, so lets hope he learns from this and is able to just go out there and pitch and help the Yanks win a world series. I welcome your thoughts on this topic and see what everyone else thinks about this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template