Monday, August 3, 2009

Other ways to follow this Blog

No baseball tonight unless you count the think we are in it but we have no chance Mets. I am going to post some links to follow me at. I am on facebook, there is a link on the right side of my blog to follow me there, please follow me if you don't already. My blog entries do show up on the news feed and I am also on Twitter under Gmarchesej, so please follow me there also. This is a good way to follow this blog in other ways and get the word out there and to also network and communicate with others. I thank everyone who is already following me and appreciate you spreading the word, thanks to everyone who reads this and joins me on Twitter and facebook, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template