Saturday, August 8, 2009

A-rod hits 2 run walkoff in Classic game

I have managed to stay up for this great game. I am not going to do the statistics like I usually do. The pitching was the name of the game tonight for both teams, A.J. Burnett and Josh Beckett were just brilliant, A.J. gave up 1 hit in 7 2/3 innings and Beckett gave up 3 hits in 7 innings. The bullpens were equally brilliant as both teams pretty much used everyone. The Yankees have had a few chances but couldn't get the one big hit. Ok as I am writing this A-rod hits a 2 run walkoff homerun. He said it best everyone is exhausted including me so I am going to go to bed while watching the post game and will be back tomorrow with more. This was some game and now the yankees have a 4 1/2 game lead and can really stomp on the Sox, this has to be crushing for them as they used their whole pen that was already tired and they have Clay Bucholz going tomorrow. CC needs to come up big and get the Yanks a win and a chance for a 4 game sweep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template