Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yankees Finish off Exhibition Season | Ready for Real Thing | Breaking News WorldNewsVine

I wanted to announce that I am the sports writer now for World News Vine. I really appreciate the support and attention you have given to this blog. I still will be writing my blog as I always have and welcome the continued support. I want you guys to read and support my articles for this site though as well and need you to click on the links I will be providing. Please pass these on to others so I can get as much support as possible. I will be generating some revenue from this of course but as you know I am dedicated to all the writing I can do and want to become a fulltime Journalist. I thank you for all of your time and support and please spread the word to others. Yankees Finish off Exhibition Season Ready for Real Thing Breaking News WorldNewsVine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template