Thursday, April 30, 2009

A-rod back in the News

Selena Roberts leaked exerpts from her upcoming book today along with A-rod taking part in his first game in quite a while. A-rod was 1-6 with a homrun and 2 walks. He served as the DH and took it easy today. He will play against the Pirates in Bradenton, Florida and serve as the DH tomorrow and then in a few days start running full speed and playing the field and should be back in about 10 days. The book is just silly, she obviously has a vendetta against A-rod and who really cares. I mean come on how much he tips at Hooters, does anyone give a hoot about this other then the waitresses there, I don't think so and she says he might have and could have all over the book, I am just a amateur but come on where is the journalistic integrity there, I mean no sources or evidence or anything. I could sit here and say you may have robbed a bank or could have and what does that mean. I could have or may have took steroids but did I, well who knows?? I mean this is just terrible journalism by Selena Roberts who by the way was wrong about the Duke Lacrosse case, listen you got your big story lady, getting A-rod to admit he did steroids, now just end it, nothing else is going to come out of this. I am glad A-rod is saying I won't go there and that is all he will say and the Yankees until this goes away, good for them. Gary W. Marchese Jr. Voice of Yankees Universe Writer(http://nyyankeesrumors.com The fastest growing site for Yankee fans so please visit that as well as this site and spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template