Friday, May 1, 2009

Angels at Yankees

I know its raining now but it is supposed to clear up and we should have baseball. I will be heading out to the Bronx in a few minutes some I am not going to put as much as I usually do but I will post more tonight when I get home from the game. The Yankees have won 3 straight scoring 26 runs their best 3 game stretch of the season. Phil Coke in his last 7 outings has gone 6 innings, 1 hit, 0 runs, 1 walk and 3 strikeouts. Big Tex is 2 of his last 20 with 0 RBI in six games, he does have 9 walks though, he is one guy that is definitely glad it is May. Hideki Matsui is hot going 15 of his last 28, with 6 extra base hits, 7 RBI and 6 runs scored. He is on a 10 game hitting streak. Nick Swisher is hot again going 6 for his last 14 with 3 homeruns and 6 RBI. Melky is 11 of his last 32 with 5 RBI and 6 runs scored. Ramiro Pena is hitting a little going 5 for his last 13. The lineup is as follows Jeter(SS) Damon(LF) Tex(1B) Matsui(DH) Cano(2B) Posada(C) Swisher(RF) Cabrera(CF) Pena(3B) Enjoy the game everyone, I may chime in from the stadium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template