Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where is the pitching?

I don't know what to say, the Yankees are getting beat by the Orioles not the Red Sox. I just can't believe both Wang and Sabathia got crushed, they didn't not pitch well, they were horrible. This team better get it together quickly but remember the 98 Yankees were 0-2 and 1-4 to start the year and then finished 114-48. I hope AJ can do what he is capable of 7 innings 3 runs or less and maybe get us a win before we head to KC for the holiday weekend. The Yankees better win soon or I am sure the Joe Girardi watch will start which isn't fair but bound to happen. I don't really know what to say, the only positives were they tried to come back playing right to the last out and the bullpen was good. I will probably have a lot more tomorrow but this is it for now.

2 comments:

 

Resistance Bands is a Free Blogger Template